Mobel Oak Twin Pedestal Computer Desk by Baumhaus
Why Buy From Us?
- FREE Delivery ✓
- Hassle Free Returns ✓
- Authorised Dealer ✓
- SSL Secure Shopping ✓
- No Hidden Fees ✓
- We Plants Trees ✓
- Great Service ✓
Mobel Oak large twin pedestal computer desk.
Stylish solutions for contemporary living.
Part of the Mobel Oak home office furniture range.
- Brand new contemporary large twin pedestal computer desk/workstation
- Pullout keyboard drawer providing a generous 38cm deep working area
- The overall dimensions of the desk are H80 x W157 x D55 cm
- The right-hand cupboard hides a tower unit and the internal dimensions are H: 53.4 x W38 x D50 cm
- The width of the opening for your legs is 65 cm's
- Large suspension filing drawer in left pedestal (holds foolscap files
- Three large stationary drawers provide useful extra storage
- Crafted from the highest grade, selected solid oak
- Exceptional build quality - designed to last a lifetime
- Hardwood back and drawer inners
- No veneers
- Panelled sides add design detail
- Tongue and groove back
- Dovetailed drawer joints
- Stylish brushed steel two-tone handles
- The resilient satin lacquer finish is hard-wearing and emphasises the beautiful grain of the wood
- This is a solidly constructed piece of furniture and no assembly is required
- Heavy-duty packaging
- Part of our Baumhaus Mobel Oak contemporary home office furniture range
Free, Easy Returns for all products within 28 days!
We aim to collect within 3-5 working days.
It's that simple!
If for any reason your product isn't right for your needs we will free of charge collect and return the item then refund you 100% of what you paid - providing the item is in the same condition as it arrived.
We love and stand by our products this is why we have one of the best return policies in our industry.
Please keep your original packaging until you are happy with the product as we need this for collection in the event of a return. Thank you!
When you discover that your product doesn't fit your needs or isn't what you expected please send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Reason for return
- Photo of defect (if any)
- Best days and time for returns pickup
We will then work out a day that fits your schedule to retrieve the item and provide a full refund.
IT'S THAT EASY!!
Our products are made using sustainable resources under certified commercial plantation programme.
This product complies with the eco friendly treatment as the pest control used on the timber is environmental safe, this is called Biflex.
As part of UK’s Waste Packaging Regulations, this product has a waste packaging component of 1.9 KG (Box weight 10.8 KG minus product weight 8.9 KG.)
Timber: Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators. Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for longer lifespan.
All weight and dimensions might vary from the given specifications as all products are handcrafted individually. This furniture piece is exclusively handcrafted using 100% solid fruitwood with no veneers or laminations whatsoever hence features like grain patterns, knots, minor movements or variations are natural occurrences and should not be treated as defects.
- 100% of our products are hand-crafted individually using solid wood.
- Wood is ‘live’, hence it is important to ensure that you take care of the furniture.
- Avoid placing your furniture under direct sunlight and/or near radiators.
- Also, occasionally polish the non-painted furniture parts with bees wax to retain sheen and for longer lifespan.
- Avoid placing your furniture close to the radiator or in direct sun light, to avoid movement in the timber and to prevent your furniture from decaying.
- Natural wood isn’t waterproof - or heatproof and is not a fan of chemicals.
- We highly recommend using a coaster to protect your furniture.
- If there’s a spill, wipe it up immediately with a lint-free cloth.
We aim to deliver our products between 2-5 days
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched.
In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page.
Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where do we deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone 07341914838
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.